MR-008 Dapol Y1 Sentinel Steam Locomotive number 54 in BR Black livery with early emblem and Departmental branding.
This model is based on the sole surviving ex-BR Y1 Sentinel based at the Middleton Railway, Leeds.
- Accurate laser scanned body and chassis
- Five pole super-creep motor with flywheel and drive to both axles
- Friction-free pick-up arrangement
- Heavy tungsten chassis for reliable performance and outstanding haulage power
- DCC Ready - 8 Pin socket
- Etched metal grilles x 4
- Injectors = 2
- Whistle Position = ahead of chimney
- Wire handrails and separate detail parts
- Close attention to detail variations
- NEM Couplings
Limited edition of 500, these models produced exclusively for Model Rail by Dapol.
MODEL RAIL SUBSCRIBERS
The price shown on this product is the standard price. To obtain your subscriber discount you must enter your subscriber number in the customer message field when placing your order. We will manually verify this and apply the discount when processing your order. The subscription must be current at the time we send the order.